The sport of scuba diving is becoming more popular than ever before.
Scuba diving is a fascinating and relatively new sport that has been rapidly gaining popularity in recent years. For many people, scuba diving is a way to explore the underwater world and see things that they would never be able to see otherwise. It is also a great way to get exercise and spend time with friends or family members who share your interest in diving.
For many people from all walks of life, the hobby of diving has become so popular that it has often become a profession.
Whether you’re interested in exploring the beautiful underwater world for leisure or looking to start a new career, there’s a scuba diving course out there for you. Scuba diving courses are offered by various scuba training and certification agencies, and they range from beginner to professional levels.
Most scuba diving courses include classroom instruction, pool training, and open water dives. Once you complete a scuba diving course, you’ll be certified to dive anywhere in the world. Scuba diving is an exciting sport that can take you to places you’ve never been before.
Our goal is to promote the scuba diver community by publishing about-scuba-diving.com online. This website is designed as an information source for traveling diver who wants to research their options before diving. We hope that by providing this information, we can help more people experience the joys of scuba diving. Thanks for visiting our website!
Explore our directory at about-scuba-diving.com
The Scuba Diving directory at about-scuba-diving.com is an essential resource for anyone interested in exploring the sport of Scuba diving. The directory includes listings for Scuba diving schools, instructors, equipment suppliers, and dive sites around the world. With so much information at your fingertips, the Scuba Diving directory is the perfect way to start planning your next Scuba diving adventure. So what are you waiting for? Start browsing now!
- Scuba Diving History – It starts with the history of diving using a diving bell developed by Guglielmo de Loreno in 1535, John Bennett’s dive in the Philippines in 2001 to a depth of 308 meters, and much more.
- Scuba Diving Equipment Manufacturers – Provides links to dive equipment manufacturers around the world.
- Scuba Diving Education Agencies – Here is a list of agencies offering scuba diving certifications.
- Scuba Diver Blog – You will find articles from divers of all experience levels, opinions from authors, and links to other interesting resources on the World Wide Web.
More about our directory projects below – coming soon!
Subscribe to our newsletter (published once a month) now to not miss any news on our website. SPAM? No, you can count on it. Unsubscribe from our newsletter? At any time! In every email, there is a link to unsubscribe. Sign up now. It’s FREE!
- Scuba Links – If you have a scuba diving-related website, we invite you to add your link to our website for FREE.
- Dive Destinations – Information about dive spots, dive resorts, dive shops, and countries.
- Classified Ads – soon the most extensive scuba diving-related classifieds service available on the Internet. (The best of all it is for free!)
- Scuba Shop – To cover some of the expenses of this website we decided to open up a shop.
- Divers Guestbook – Please feel free to sign our guestbook.
This website needs your help.
Contact us to submit your article or link if you have an article related to scuba diving or a particular dive resort, dive shop, dive center, etc. that deserves a listing because of its excellent services and conditions. We thank you!
Some friends have slow and expensive cellular connections on remote islands and do not surf the World Wide Web often. We publish and send our diving newsletter FREE to all subscribers to keep them up to date and affordable.